- Dedicated to an exceptional experience and here to serve you.
- It is our pleasure to have you as a guest. We appreciate your business.
- We are not perfect, and always strive to do better. Please give us feedback and speak to a Manager if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Every day is a party at Helium, and we take birthday celebrations seriously. We strive to make the Guest of Honor the center of attention while taking the burden off the parents. A variety of packages and food options are available. Our Glow In The Dark birthday parties are the talk of the town.
Your Jump Around admission includes: a new trampoline system with better bounce, more curves, tumbling and special surprises, a new state-of-the-art Warrior Course plus 3 level Warped Wall, Ultimate Dodgeball, Slam Dunk Basketball, the Gladiator Joust Beam, Walk The Plank Jump Tower, Big Air Bag, and Tiny Tot court.
But that’s not all!!! Our New Adventure Attraction Options delivers a whole ton of new fun. Navigate our Aerial Rope Course high above the trampolines, Explore the Lost Mines of Helium in our technology terrific Laser Tag Arena, Climb Mt. Helium, our 30 foot professional rock wall, now enhanced with an amazing LED lighting experience, tackle the Wipe Out Adventure where you must jump high or stay low, flip high in the air on the Bungee Flipz to bring out the inner circus performer inside of you, take a ride in our Human Hamster Balls, explore the Laser Maze, Mini-Bowling and cool off after all the fun in our Hurricane Simulator.
Guests can select the Jump Around Pass, or the Adventure Attraction Wristband, or both. Jump admission is not required to use the Indoor Adventure Attraction options.
Food, Glorious Food!
Our Café serves up food perfect for a quick dining experience. Homemade pizzas cooked to order, soft pretzels, ICEE, Mini Melts Ice Creamand more. For a complete listing of our Food & Drink offerings click here.
We take safety seriously. We go above and beyond to help ensure a safer experience.
- Our principal of Safety First-Satisfaction Nexthas critics who think we are too tough on the rules, however if we are not tough, injuries can occur, so we would rather be more cautious than less.
- We use Grip & Gotrampoline socks. Safer with a tacky bottom, more sanitary, can be used over and over, and proceeds go to support donations to community not-for-profit organizations.
Marci B. – “What a great place! Kids loved it. I have to say I was so impressed with customer service!”
Karen R. – “Tammy, the party manager, made the dream come true! … One thing that I like about their space (that others don’t have) were the two party rooms with doors. I knew from experience that adults oftentimes like to migrate to a quiet space to catch up. EVERYONE loved Helium: adults and children alike. Thank you again Tammy for providing us with a great time and memories.”
Parker (Age 8) – said it was the best day of his life!
Lori M. – “My friend and I were a little unsure about whether or not we would feel awkward jumping here, since we are 25-26 years old. We ended up having a blast!”
Kevin O. – “Loved bringing my 7-year-old daughter, my nieces and nephew. They had a very memorable time there today!!!”