Frequently Asked Questions
Helium Park welcomes walk-in guests. Court capacity is limited and certain times may sell out.
Pre-purchased tickets are recommended and guarantees your jump day and time.
All sales are final. Ticket times are non-refundable and times may not be adjusted due to late arrival.
Tickets are non-transferable.
- A liability waiver is required for each participant.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must complete the process.
- Electronically submitted liability waivers for a minor expires on their 18th birthday.
- Electronically submitted liability waivers for adults do not expire.
- For identification purpose, a driver’s license number is required for all submitted waivers.
- Electronic waiver confirmation does not need to be printed.
PRE-PURCHASE JUMP TIME/RESERVATIONS
- Tickets may be purchased from our website or in-park. We do not accept phone reservations.
- Phone and online reservations are NOT accepted for discounted promotional vouchers such as GroupOn, Living Social, Local Flavor, MyPerks amongst others. Discounted promotional vouchers are not valid on school holidays.
- Tickets may be purchased up to 30 days prior to jump date.
- All sales are final. Ticket times are non-refundable and times may not be adjusted due to late arrival. Tickets are non-transferable.
- Unlimited Passes are non-transferable. Shared Season, Monthly and AIRobics Passes will be void if used by anyone other that the pass owner. All value will be forfeited.
- Electronic Attraction Wristbands may be reloaded upon return to the Park, however there is no guarantee that any wristband credits from previous visits that where unused, will remain on the wristband after you depart the Park.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to jump time on weekends to ensure timely check-in.
- Coupons are not accepted for online purchases. Coupons may be presented at check-in.
- Gift Cards once issued by Helium Cashier may be used to purchase via Buy Online Now.
- Printer problems? No problem, we can look up your purchase when you arrive.
- We always recommend you pre-purchase your tickets online to ensure your spot.
MISC. PARK INFORMATION
- Optional jumpers/participants pay for admission. Other guests may enter Helium to observe jumpers/participants, and eat in the Café without a paid admission. During Cosmic Jump & Jam Optional jumpers allowed on attractions within allowable age ranges. Parents or Legal Guardians are allowed to observe without paying admission however children not within the allowable age ranges are not permitted at Helium at these times.
- All attractions may not be available at all times.
- Height and age restrictions exist. Details can be found on Hours/Pricing and Attractions pages throughout this website.
- Closed toe shoes are required for use of Mt. Helium, our 30-foot rock climbing wall and our Aerial Rope Course, helium socks are required to jump on trampolines, in Human Hamster Balls, on the Wipe Out, Big Air Bag and Bungee Flipz.
- Proper attire is required, dress as if you are going to work-out or to the gym.
- Children must be at least 13 years of age to be left unattended.
- Lockers are available for rental. Belongings not removed after your rental period will be donated to the charity of our choice.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the park. A reserved and paid party package is required in order to carry in cake, ice cream, gifts or balloons.
- Many coin-operated machines (Arcades games, lockers, photo booth, crane and plush machines, MiniMelts, massage chairs and more) are the property of third-party companies. The Helium staff cannot always access and repair these machines, but will contact the owner/operators on behalf of our guests to resolve issues that may arise.