Hosted Parties Automatically Include
- Trampoline Jumping
- 1.5 Hours on Tues, Wed, and Thurs
- 1 Hour on Fri, Sat, and Sun
- 40 minutes in Private Party Room or Party Table
- Unlimited Jousting Beam & Walk The Plank Jump Tower
- 1 Attraction Token For Each Guest
- Helium T-Shirt for Guest of Honor
- Dedicated Party Host or Hostess
- Downloadable Invites & Thank You Notes
- Online RSVP Platform
- Tablecloth, Cups, Plates, and Utensils
Party Additions & Package Options
- Pizza, Soda, Ice Cream, and other treats
Click for Café Options
- More Attraction Tokens
- Upgrade Options
- Extra Jump & Climb Time
- Private Party Room
- GLOW in the Dark Party
Liability Waiver & Safety
- Direct your guests to our website www.heliumpark.com to complete the required liability waiver.
- We request that you provide us a complete guest list 48 hours prior to your party. The guest list should include first and last names. This will allow us to confirm your guests liability waivers prior to your party. Send list to: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reply to your party confirmation email.
- For safety and sanitary purposes, Helium Socks are required for each participant. Helium Grip & Go socks are the only socks allowed on the trampolines. A credit will be issued for guests that bring in their own Helium Grip & Go socks.
- All participants must be at least 36″ tall to participate in Helium activities.
- Some attractions have height, weight, and age restrictions.
Hosted Park Party Policies
- Your private party room is available during the last 40 minutes of your party. It is at that time that your party host will set-up your party table with pre-ordered food and beverages.
- Cake and ice cream may be carried in. NO OTHER OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED.
- Helium provides all paper products, lighter and serving utensils for reserved hosted Helium parties only.
- Decorations are limited to table decorations. Tape and push-pins may not be used on the walls.
No confetti or piñatas please.
- Time adjustments cannot be made for late arrivals. Arrival time on invitations should be 15 minutes prior to jump start time.
- Party guests that will not participate in park activities are not included in the guest count. There is no admission charge to observe.
- The $100 non-refundable party deposit is applied to your balance. The remaining balance is due on the day of your party. Helium accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Cash. NO CHECKS will be accepted.
- Party host gratuity is appreciated, optional, and not included on your invoice.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com after you have reserved a party.
- Any discount voucher (GroupOn, Living Social, etc.) acts as party deposit. Please provide 48 hour’s notice of party changes to avoid forfeiting your entire voucher value.
- Your party will be billed based on the confirmation number of guests and food order. Adjustments may be made up to 48 hours prior to party day. An accurate guest count is extremely important.
Hosted Party Keys To Success
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to party start time. Ask guests to arrive 15 minutes to prior start time.
- Check in at the registers.
- Have a complete guest list in hand.
- Bring a plastic bin for your personal belongings and goodie bags.
This will also make loading up gifts and leftovers easy.
- You are welcome to bring your own helium balloons. Balloon bouquets make the best table decorations.
- If you have a question or concern at any time during your party, please ask for the Manager on Duty.
We are here to serve you and want to make your child’s birthday party a happy and memorable experience.